Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beauty Trend Watch - Short Hair



While I cannot even begin to abide by the jeans shorts in the attached photo (should have kept mine from 1993), I am seeing a trend of short hair on women again. Some will argue it never went away, I would say when you see women this gorgeous doing it (and shot by two definite makes of style), it is a trend to be different.

I will bet within the next 3-5 months there will be several supermodels who will cut off their long tresses and indeed become famous as a result. Think Linda Evangilista in the late 80's.

This look requires makeup and jewelry, but on the right woman really shows a sense of confidence that all women should be proud of.

Thanks to Garance Dore and The Sortorialist for the photos....

1 comment:

Michela said...

and why do i love buffalo plaid SO much? i think it reminds me of my grandfather