Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Easy Summer Recipes




















I got my cooking on this past weekend. So I thought I would share some super easy recipes:

Summer Sandwich Extraordinaire:
Sour Dough Bread
Sharp Cheddar
Avocado
Farmer Market Tomatoes
Salt
Pepper

Slice everything and make a yummy sandwich, add vinegar as necessary

Farmer Market Potato Salad:
Mix of red and white small potatoes
Grey Poupon mustard
Balsamic vinegar
Rice Wine Vinegar
Red Onion
Olive Oil
Italian Parsley

Boil potatoes for 20 minutes, strain. In a bowl, mix all other ingredients except parsley. Pour over potatoes. Prior to serving - chop a healthy amount of parsley - poor over and mix everything together.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

jck117 said...

I agree, the summer sandwich is extraordinaire indeed! Especially when enjoyed al fresco with great company!! :D