Sunday, June 7, 2009

Word Of The Week: Ass Safari

I am finally back home and settled in after a whirlwind month of Seattle, Chicago and NYC - thanks to everyone who came out to see me after so long. I am so lucky to know so many fantastic people.

Anyhow, on to the word of the week. Anyone who knows my brother knows that he is very good at creating phrases that simply capture the moment. And in NYC, there is a very distinct time when women begin to look like spring and summer, and that includes small dresses, and bare legs.

Word: Ass Safari

Meaning: To meander around any urban area in search of the elusive (or not so elusive) attractive members of the gender of sexual preference and watch appreciatively.

Appropriate Usage: "Well, my mom and sister are in town today, but if they were not, today would be a perfect day to go on an ass safari. I love summer" - Joshua Cohen

Got to love it!

No comments: