Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bellla - I Missed You SO Much

This is Bellla, my 1984 733i that I drove for five fantastic years while I was in grad school. There were good memories made "in" her driving all over hither and yon, and there were good memories made "on" her. Before your mind goes to a naughty place, I am referring to several tailgating events and that she had a huge hood where we put out food, or literally took naps, and maybe a few other things as well.....

Sadly, When I moved to the Tundra, I donated her because she and I were have some disagreements over whether she should start in the morning or not. Imagine my surprise when I was out to brunch yesterday when I saw her! I recognized her by the bumps and bruises that we made together while in DC. She is a little more banged up and such, but she is still every inch that car that I loved so dearly. I miss you girl!

No comments: