Saturday, September 12, 2009

You Are Welcome Ladies: Gratuitous Hot Men At Ralph Lauren

Sometimes, I like my men clean and when I do, I like em' squeaky clean, and Ralph does that better than anyone else. And if you are ever in the offices at 650 madison, do not, I repeat, do not, eat out of the M&M bowl.


I actually really like this outfit, and I have always had a little thing for the not-too pale redheads out there.






















Holy Great Gatsby! I don't love this outfit per se, but I do really like the shape of jacket, the shaping at the waist particularly.



























This is Nacho. Nacho is not only the lead Ralph Lauren Model, he is also a polo player in real life. So if you were thinking he looks like a South American cutie, that is because he is Argentine. He is also happily married with four children.





















I am working on an M&A deal, and if our bankers looked like this, it might make up for the kind of offensive comments they make sometimes and then call me out as if I am to blame for being in the room.

























This one speaks for itself. Ok, I will say it, yum. YUM.

No comments: