Monday, February 23, 2009

Take A Listen: Dan Auerbach

www.myspace.com/danauerbachmusic

Do you like classic rock, blues, Ray LaMontagne, Jimi Hendrix, or Ben Harper?

Well, if you like any or all of the above - you are in for a treat with the new Dan Auerbach album - "Keep It Hid". If they all had a baby, you would end up with the powerful vocals, great guitar riffs and sexy tunes with a heavy rock feel that the Black Keys member digs up!

I am on my third listen through and I would say that Prowl is my favorite song currently, but who knows how I will feel later depending on my mood - sassy, sad, lyrical.....

Definitely check it out, you won't regret it!

Oh, and this is the type of music that is totally amazing live. He is on tour, and with be at the First Ave in Minneapolis on March 7th.

No comments: