Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Italy: Round Three And Hello Clare!!!!!!



Wrapping up Italy is not an easy thing to do.

On the left is Pringle of Scotland - a line done by my very close friend Clare Waight Keller. She and I know each other from Calvin Klein days, and I so thrilled she is doing so well! Her collection is fantastic, and I love all the knits, which is what she is known for. She did stints at Ralph Lauren and Gucci before becoming the creative director at Pringle. I love her dearly and she has the two most beautiful twins I have ever seen! And the most exquisite taste of anyone I have ever met.

On the right is Prada. Not usually a favorite, but I loved the 30's undertone - the suits were right on target and the feel was luxurious, but not opulent. The colors were also great with a fantastic mix of mosses and burgundies and reds.

Now we are off to Paris - Oh la la.......

No comments: