Sunday, April 26, 2009

Way Back Machine: INXS - Don't Change

Anyone who knew me in high school knows I was obsessed, as in crazy obsessed with Michael Hutchence of INXS. In my head, he was my way hot boyfriend and we had a globe trotting life between NY and Sydney. At the time he was dead sexy, and was often compared to Mick Jagger for his vitality and moves....

This afternoon I saw Adventureland, and the end of the movie they played Don't Change off the Shaboo Shabah album. The movie was very good, and the soundtrack even better with a mix of everything from Lou Reed to The Replacements.

As usual, I thought I would share. Next time I will tell the whole story of how I ended up with front row tickets to the Listen Like Thieves Tour. Enjoy.....

Needless to say, this song would be on any mixed tape I would ever make from that time. And damn, he was cute....
INXS DON;T CHANGE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle

Cool blog, Hutch rocked :) You're lucky, I wish I got to see him perform live! Drop by the fan forum some time: http://hutchinfo.proboards.com/index.cgi

Cheers, Erin