Friday, June 19, 2009

David Bowie - Post 1

I was out the other evening, and ended up a bar that was playing a recent David Bowie show on DVD. All I can say is that man looks FINE these days for a man in his 60's.

But on the other hand, he is married to this - they have been married for 18 years, and Iman is in her 50's (yes, I hate her). That must keep him young. Anyhow, I love David Bowie and would like to reserve the right to multiple postings about him is I so choose. Let this be the first....




































Then, a couple of days later, I heard China Girl on the radio. This song has an amazing video, was actually written with Iggy Pop (and released on his album originally in 1977), and if you listen to the words, is quite an allegory about east/west relations. Besides that, he seems to be totally smitten with the woman in the video, which is very fun to watch. Enjoy!
china girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David Bowie is my idol. Seriously.