Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Week: Pump Up The Volume

So all in all, I am liking more volume this year. This is hard for me to pull off as a curvy girl, but with the right yanks and pulls here and there, you get to see what is good on my shape and bad.




This dress is amazing and does not do the the Ports 1961 collection any justice. I loved the Asian influence and hint of Kimonos in many of the dresses.

























Cynthia Steffe. This is the essence of being young and pretty. Just wearing sweet nothings that hang off of you as you realize you are way hotter than some girl in something tight. This says I get attention, I do not need to ask for it.


























Ruffian. I am a sucker for dramatic sleeves and necks.


















I am feeling most this Gary Graham Collection. There is something about the volume that beautiful, and sexy. I like the tougher styling to harden it up a bit. I wish I was boobless so I could wear this.

No comments: