Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Week Day 1: Pantaloon Wearing Tramps Everywhere

So far, I would say things are pretty, unoriginal, or weird.




Let's start with the absurd: Where is she going? To a throwback early 90's ivy league college for pantaloon wearing whores? Is she thinking "Thank god I wore my Amy Winehouse Flats so I can get from Psyche 101 to my trick later in 10 minutes flat?" This is the new mullet: All schooled on top and all business on bottom.




















Sooooo pretty, and not very original. This is a woman looking like a woman, and looking damn good doing it. This is how I want to look every day. There I said it, I am not that original, but I like to think I clean up nicely every now and then.






















This is very pretty, but also not very original. Any man with her is going to be darn lucky to unwrap this present later.



Thanks to style.com as always! More to come....


















No comments: